We have the solution!
Join us for Reality Changers College Apps Academy!
College Apps Academy serves those entering or in the 12th grade, and provides yearlong guidance with the entire college application process. This includes school research and selection, college essay writing and editing, application submission, financial aid assistance, and college survival.
- Help students search for and gain admission to their top colleges and universities
- Reduce the stress that accompanies the college applications process
- Maximize funding and scholarship opportunities and make college affordable
- Create more successful college students through the signature program ‘College Survival 101’
Experienced Academy instructors have helped students gain admission to dozens of the most competitive schools across the country, including Harvard, Colombia, Duke, UC Berkeley, UCLA, and UC San Diego. With our help, your investment of time and money give your student a greater chance of enrolling in the most appropriate college and succeeding there.
- 25 weeks of curriculum from a Reality Changers Certified Instructor
- Direct communication with students and families
- Online Portal for instructors and students: dashboards, calendars, alerts, grade books, document storage, and video integration
- Comprehensive resource library: scholarships and master essays
- “Office Hours” with a Reality Changers instructor for extra help during the program
- College sweatshirts for students and their selected schools
- Yearlong one-on-one support from the Reality Changers Certified Instructor and 4+ years of support from the Alumni Network serving students on college campuses
Payment Plan Option: – 1st payment $350, then $212.50 per month for 4 months*
*Initial minimum payment of $350 due at time of registration. Additional payments will be divided evenly over the following 4 months or to be completed by 12/31/19 (whichever comes first). Payment plan includes $50 admin fee.
BONUS: Register by May 16, 2019, and receive the Rising Senior Workshops FREE with tuition. Spring workshops are Thursdays, from 3 – 5 p.m., at Carlsbad High School – Room 6108. Workshops begin Thursday, May 16. Early registrants may attend three workshops to get a head start to the application process, begin writing essays, or prepare for early-action applications.
Please call 760-929-1555 if you have questions.