BECOME A CORPORATE SPONSOR
Our world-class local school district helps Carlsbad corporations attract and retain the best and brightest employees.
Our world-class school district – in which 95% graduate and 90% go on to higher education – also provides Carlsbad businesses with a strong pool of talented potential employees.
Our schools help you, so please help our schools.
You can support CEF and, in turn, CUSD schools in the following ways:
- Sponsor a program with a grant or corporate contribution – Life Technologies funds hands-on science programs. ViaSat supports Science Olympiad. Time Warner Cable sponsors FLL Robotics. We have myriad programs that need funding. Contact us at (760) 929-1555 to learn more.
- Become an event sponsor – All of our annual events offer tiered sponsorship opportunities. Click on our events to learn more.
A good working relationship with our local media and numerous vehicles for promotion provide us the ability to spread the word about corporate grants and contributions within our community. Publicity for grants and gifts could include:
- Press releases to local media outlets and recognition in local papers and magazines,
- Inclusion in the CEF quarterly e-newsletter to all CUSD families, donors and friends (circulation 7,500) as well as the CEF annual report,
- Posting on the CEF website, Facebook page, and/or YouTube Channel,
- Major donor recognition at CEF’s annual “Celebrate Carlsbad Day®” event held at LEGOLAND® California each spring
CEF can also customize sponsorship promotion based on specific opportunities offered by sponsored programs.
With your support, CEF will continue to work hard to elevate the quality of education in Carlsbad. And your business will continue to benefit from the presence of our world-class school district.
Check out our new Corporate Engagement Opportunities piece here to learn about all of the ways local corporations partner with the Carlsbad Educational Foundation!